The biomass boiler system is also called a wood fuel heating system, a wood pellet stove. By using a ceramic ball igniter to burn logs, pellets, or sawdust, it can provide enough heat in a single room or central heating and hot water boiler.
We’ll introduce not a biomass boiler system but its igniter – Alumina Ceramic Pellet Igniter.
Ceramic pellet igniter is used by a fraction of energy came out from hot air fans and ignition blowers, and it will ignite all the fuel types, including logs, corn, pellets, or chips. Ignition times are shorted to 60 seconds and have a higher temperature. It’s an ideal energy-saving igniter for a Biomass boiler system.
Technical ceramic igniter – make life better
– Ignition through hot air fans or ignition blower, energy-saving
– An ideal igniter to burn all fuel types
– Shorter ignition time, only need 60 seconds
– Installed easily and comfortably. It is available for 230 Volts as well as for 120 Volts
– High operation temperature from 800℃ (1472℉) to 1100℃ (2012℉)
– Long working lifetime up to 10,000 cycles
– Detachable igniter or with 3/8 inch thread igniter
– Oxidation and corrosion-resistant
Last update on 2023-02-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API